MCS Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Żory (44-240), ul. Strażacka 43, is the controller of personal data processed in the company. If you have any questions concerning data processing, please contact your superior. Contact in this matter is also possible using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data will be processed by MCS Sp. z o.o. in particular:
– pursuant to Article 6 par. 1(b) of the GDPR* in order to take actions before concluding an agreement, at the request of the data subject, or to perform the agreement to which the data subject is a party (data necessary to conclude the agreement are indicated in the contract form), and Article 6(c) of the GDPR in order to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent upon the Controller;
– based on legitimate interests of MCS sp. z o.o. [that is pursuant to Article 6 par. 1(f) of the GDPR] in order to market own products or services, pursue or secure claims;
– based on a separate agreement [that is pursuant to Article 6 par. 1(a) of the GDPR] in order to provide the client with information about the agreement’s terms and conditions, including, in particular, the following: proposed amendments to the agreement, change of name (company name), address or registered office, to confirm complaint receipt and to reply to it to the indicated e-mail address and direct marketing of own products or services of MCS sp. z o.o. which can be carried out by MCS sp. z o.o. by means of electronic communication (e.g. e-mail) or telecommunications (e.g. telephone, video).
Period of personal data storage:
– personal data processed in order to fulfil the Controller’s legal obligation and to conclude or perform the agreement will be stored for the period provided for by law or for the term of the agreement, and after its expiry for the period necessary for after-sales customer service (e.g. complaint handling); securing or pursuing possible claims of MCS sp. z o.o.; fulfilment of the Controller’s legal obligation (e.g. implying from tax or accounting regulations);
– personal data processed for the needs of product marketing based on legitimate legal interests will be processed until the data subject objects to such processing;
– personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be processed until it is revoked.
Data subjects have the right to:
– access the contents of their personal data, that is the right to obtain confirmation whether the Controller processes the data and information concerning such processing,
– rectiy data if the data processed by the Controller are incorrect or incomplete,
– request the Controller to delete the data under the principles provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR,
– request the Controller to limit data processing pursuant to the principles provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR,
– transfer data, that is the right to receive the personal data provided to the Controller and to forward them to another controller; pursuant to the principles provided for in Article 20 of the GDPR,
– object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Controller or to data processing for direct marketing pursuant to the principles provided for in Article 21 of the GDPR, withdraw consent to data processing at any time (this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal),
obtain human intervention from the Controller, express own position and challenge a decision based on automated data processing.
The rights referred to above can be exercised, inter alia, by contacting the address provided in the introduction.
Moreover, the data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or the supervisory authority of another EU Member State, competent for the place of normal residence or work of the data subject, or for the place of alleged breach of the GDPR.
Categories of data recipients (entities processing personal data on behalf of MCS sp. z o.o.) include for instance business partners, telecommunications companies, companies providing medical services, insurers, banks, postal operators, carriers, documents archiving companies, companies involved in customer opinion surveys, companies providing technical services (e.g. concerning IT systems and websites).